Homosexuality is unnatural! It says so in this book where snakes talk, people come back from the dead, a guy walks on water, and a virgin has a baby.
I read this as a kid and it had a really significant effect on me and and it’s a big influence on my world view and I still think it’s the most beautiful and profound thing anyone’s ever said about beauty
Roald Dahl and Quentin Blake contributed so much to my childhood
We found a kitten on the side of the road yesterday. She looked much worse, having scabs over her one eye to the point where she couldn’t open it at all. We took her to the ASPCA, but they were full and couldn’t take any kittens, especially in her condition, they couldn’t risk the other hundred cats to get sick too. We cleaned her up there as best we could, then went off to find a different animal sanctuary. We got lost and decided to just take her home to try and give it rest before trying the next day. We took her to a local pet shop where we bathed her and the groomer said that she has an upper respiratory infection and an eye infection, who knows what else.
There’s hope though! She started walking around and ate a lot between yesterday and today. She has so much love in her. She loves cuddling with me and can’t go to sleep unless she’s on my bed. Reallllllyyyy adorable.
This is a long shot since I don’t have many followers, but I would like to set up a donation to help her. Even with working, I would not be able to help this poor kitten. I’ve called 4 vets, they all said it would be about 600 dollars in total. Please help us out, I’ve fallen in love with this kitty and I just want to see her better, no matter what.
I’ve raised 20 dollars!!! keep spreading!
Recently Kaige told us he wishes he could be both a boy and a girl because he likes playing princesses as much as ninjas and he doesn’t want to get made fun of. So we bought him a tutu and gave him a makeover. Meet the new and improved Kaige. If you have a problem with it please keep it to yourself and kindly stay out of his life. Which would be a shame because as you can see he’s freakin’ awesome! #letmebeme #mumblr #stopbullying
WHAT A FUCKING RAD KID WITH RAD HAIR
1. Cut your hair every now and then. Fresh starts are always nicer than you think. Who needs split ends anyways.
2. Pick a song you really like. Listen to that song a lot. And I mean a lot. Dance around your room naked to that song, beat the song lifeless till it annoys the hell out of you. Then pick a new song and go through the same process. We all need to really hear music, we need to understand what the song we are listening to is really about.
3. Paint your toes black, make it as perfect as possible. Then, scratch it off. Remember nothing is permanent.
4. Go on a run with your dog. Try to race him and beat him. Realize you can out run many things. Then go back and pet your dog, realize that some things you need to go back for.
5. Decorate a plain backpack. Glue on sparkles, glitter, diamonds, newspaper and magazine clippings, lace & ribbon, anything else that may fancy you. Remember, you don’t have to be the same person you were a minute ago.
6. Buy some pretty lights and string them up in your room. Turn off all the lights except for one when you go to bed. Remember it isn’t always dark and lonely. Change your perspective.
7. Lay outside one night. Breathe in breathe out. Accept that you are only one person and cannot do everything at one time. You can take your time. The creator of the stars you’re looking up at did not do it all in one day. Pace yourself.
8. Get up every morning and stand in front of the mirror. Naked, fully clothed, backwards, upside down, who cares how, just do it. Observe yourself. Notice the wrinkles under your eyes from laughing a lot. Count your freckles. Admire your ass. Then name 3 things you love about yourself. You need to love yourself.
Tips from Blossite on how to be okay with yourself. (via blossite)